Wednesday 17 August 2011

Teresa Giudice Denies Husband Leaves Her, "we Are Together And Happy" Teresa Giudice Denies Husband Left Her, "We Are Together And Happy"

The latest issue of In Touch Weekly "destroyed my family Fame" splashed across its front page with "Real Housewives of New Jersey" Giudice star Teresa, his four children and his HUSB ... wait, where is Joe? True, according to the magazine, is "abandoning" the majority of the fight against "money, alcohol and jealousy." So really your marriage on the rocks? Why not go to the source: Teresa.

"Of course not!" I just said. "Joe and I were just in Miami, one of our birthdays, and we are in San Diego right now with my" Fabulicious "book tour. I recorded" Ellen "today. I love you!"

Discover a peak of Teresa and John on the beach in Miami over the weekend.

Regarding the story on its In Touch "split shocking," Teresa reminds me that "you are not supposed to judge a magazine by its cover."

"Read" she insisted. "We are very happy together! And see photos of me, Joe, my brother and within ... Melissa, regardless of what you say, you really get along."

As can be seen watching the show, and sister-in-law Teresa Melissa Gorga agree more and the stress has a major limitation in his relationship with his brother Joe. In the first episode of the season, members of the family struggles in baptism.

Sources close to Teresa told me that Bravo deliberately plays the drama of family entertainment to attract the notes after the disappointing results of two new "Desperate Housewives" (DC and Miami).

"They had to get out all the stops to Jersey!" My insider says. "Teressa has always been the star of this show so it makes sense that all these rumors about him and his family. Do not worry, the relationship is stronger than any" reality "show."

No comments:

Post a Comment