Friday 19 August 2011

Tom Arnold Guarantees Fourth Marriage Will Last

Once you're on the phone with Tom Arnold, you know what is to come. A hyper, freewheeling discussion about anything and everything, with liberal touches of marital misery, low sperm counts and cocaine. When caught PopEater comic actor, he talked about fist fights with his friend and "Justice Brothers" co-star Dax Shepard, is expanding its rejected attempts to help Charlie Sheen opens his fourth wife, Ashley Groussman and chaos that it has "almost zero" sperm is behind in their attempt to have a child.

"Divorce is just brutally painful and I've been there, and I did it again and so I Did It Again", he said, one of them being former Roseanne. "The thing is, I know it sounds like a cliché, but if I had not gone through all that I would not have met Ashley. But that's all. "

You are the "Brother Justice" with Dax Shepard. And 'Your right guy?

He was my best man. We met on 'Punk'd' several years ago and became friends and we are here. Dax wrote the script, so that was the easy part, and we always wanted to work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment