Thursday 18 August 2011

Miranda Lambert Prepares Weekend Wedding

March crooner Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert are set to walk down the aisle this weekend in the Texas country wedding, and Lambert give fans some of his pre-wedding plans on Twitter.

"I'm so excited. Got nails touched up. Wal Mart one last run and I'll be good!" Lambert tweeted earlier in the week.

It also showed some of his wild side, Twitter, "The last thing responsible for the wedding! Harvest .... me !!!!!" Twitter and a photo of a package of deer meat, are intended to serve at the reception.

According to the people, Lambert and Shelton has never been shy about their love for hunting, and has long been designed to serve the game in their marriage. "It 'one thing nailed," Lambert said last year. "And we intend to collect ourselves, we wanted to do."

"The Voice", the coach raises the question of Lambert in May in the woods near his home in Tishomingo, Oklahoma

"Weddings are big and commitments are large, and diamonds are especially great," said Lambert, when the couple announced their engagement. "But I'm just happy to get married, because I want to tell you Blake, I can not really love him and the rest of my life to be happy and make him happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment