Monday 22 August 2011

Sara Evans Is Considering Adding To Their Family Through Inheritance

Thinking about juggling marriage, seven children, a No. 1 record and an upcoming tour is enough to keep busy Sara Evans? Think again.

The star of 40 years, said he hopes to expand her brood, which already has three children from his first marriage and four who became a part of his family when he married Alabama football legend Jay Barker in 2008.

"We will have a baby together so bad," she said of the United States in Chicago radio station 99.5. "I just need to find the right moment, because I despise pregnancy. I ask Jay to engage a surrogate mother, but he is not comfortable with it. "

A surrogate mother worked for Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, who managed to keep their new addition to family, faith Margaret Kidman Urban - born via a surrogate anonymous - top secret until their child was three weeks.

But Evans says she wants to hire someone close to home. "If I did, I would like is someone I knew, as one of my sisters. I want it to be a friend or a sister, I knew I could trust and that they would not run away with my baby, she "found." I wanted one of my sisters to do so. They are good. They are beautiful, healthy, beautiful young women. They were both, when I said, like, 'Oh, it's so strange in any way that I never ...'"

Their anger quickly turned to excitement when their brothers and sisters of this award. "I said, 'I'll give you 20 Grand', and they began to fight over who would get to do it! So I said, 'Why not do both, and so Jay and I may have two children ... it would be hysterical. And then I could continue to drink wine, stay slim, have fun, and also this beautiful child. "

Evans and Barker had plenty of time to discuss adding to the family in the coming months. She leaves for 18 Rascal Flatts on the track in June where she will be accompanied by her adoring husband who plan to travel with her and their family. "Jay loves the way and it's something that I am so grateful," Evans said of the boot. "He and I have that personality where we do not have to move all my days if we have three children out there that we almost always -. And my children are so like that too - they can hang out all day on the bus. They do not need to be entertained or run all the time. They can be simply hanging a bit. We love going to restaurants, going out, and then wait for the Big Show. So after the show, [we] go back to the bus and watch a movie and just relax. "

No comments:

Post a Comment