Saturday 20 August 2011

Evan Rachel Wood Reveals That She Is Bisexual

In an interview with Esquire magazine frank, actress Evan Rachel Wood has revealed that she is bisexual. After dropping several hints throughout the interview, "Mildred Pierce", the actress was asked if she dates women.

"Yes," she proudly told the magazine. "I grew up in love with David Bowie. So I've always been something very androgynous. Guys, girls ... I am in androgyny in general. "

23-year-old actress admitted that she tends to take the initiative when it comes to women: "Yes, I kinda like the guy when it comes to girls, I'm the dominant ... I'm open. Doors, I buy dinner. Yes, I am romantic. "

After speaking of his life dating, including her relationship with Marilyn Manson ("I think one of things that people freaked out so much is that we looked so different,") Wood also led his reputation. "I change, I am constantly growing. I think I'm a bit controversial? ... I just try to keep some mystery, so hopefully people can not really put my finger on it. "

Wood made news recently after prolonged shooting scene naked "Mildred Pierce," the HBO series starring Kate Winslet.

No comments:

Post a Comment