Monday 22 August 2011

Matthew McConaughey Wants To "live Our Lives Together" With Camila Alves

Matthew McConaughey has mastered the act heartthrob on the screen but in real life, he is a committed family man looking forward to spending his remaining years with his partner, Camila Alves.

McConaughey, who plays in the thriller "The Lincoln Lawyer," says the squire that despite the fame and fortune, the family is always his number one priority.

"I found the woman I want to do with the woman I want to do with a family, we hope to live our lives together," said Alves, who has two children.

"It must be about 50 percent. I mean, it's much easier for me to be 100 percent. I had always been a 100 per cent. And 'brave of me 50 percent."

While McConaughey is grateful for the work, which gave him success, wants to make sure fans know that he not only naked bongo playing good-time guy is often the media makes him out.

"I think my image is a true image of who I am? No, it's incomplete," he says. "I am a funny guy, man, who loves to run in the summer of his shirt, man? I am a guy who likes to hang out with friends, and party and go to concerts and football with his friends? Well, yes! Yes, I am. We have always been. Every time hopefully. You know? "

No comments:

Post a Comment