Saturday 20 August 2011

Josh Hopkins Denies That Dating Courteney Cox

Rumors ran rampant after surface photo of Courteney Cox and "Cougar Town" co-star Josh Hopkins frolic together in St. Barth. A week later, ex-husband David Arquette Cox stopped by the radio show of Howard Stern, and told the talk show host rumors were false.

At the end of last week, Cox Arquette joined another interview with Stern and she also denied dating Hopkins.

And now, Hopkins lowers them himself. An interview with "Access Hollywood Live," he said, "I admit when I noticed that the [Image] some [I], these two must be for the year. I'm in St. Barts. I understand."

"But the way it happened ... [Courteney] said:" I want to go to the beach. You should come with me to St. Barts. I was like .. I do not know. And then the creator [of the city of 'Cougar'] Bill Lawrence said: "If I could go anywhere, I would go to St. Barts. So I said, it sounds good! Do!" I said.

But the images were not accurate, Hopkins said. "There were a lot of people with us. ... But the only ones you'll see that they are only a frame for the two of us. So it's a story. It is not true."

"But I'm so upset about it," he continued. "I mean, it's really hot. But it is not true."

No comments:

Post a Comment