Friday 19 August 2011

Blake Shelton Takes The Time To The Miranda Lambert

Blake Shelton has happened continuously in recent months with his co-host of the features in this year's Academy Awards Country Music, appearing on NBC's "The Voice" tour, recording his new album and planning a marriage.

The singer of the AMC men's title of the year has been waiting most of his life for the great success he has achieved over the past year, but sometimes a guy - especially one that has worked so hard for a decade - need a little time to recharge your batteries.

"I tell you now, my life is not fun," Blake said boot. "And what sucks is that I have a wedding coming here in just a matter of weeks between the" Voice "and that was one thing very well .. Hosting ACM Awards Now it's like everything you can imagine a time in crowded ".

After all, it's no surprise that his wife-to-be, Miranda Lambert, I felt a bit neglected. "One day, Miranda finally said," Where am I? When it's time for me? "And he was like, 'God, that's right," "he reveals.

Blake was quick to find a solution, though. "I had to call until today, my manager, and he told me," the man "voice" people called and they need you ... "I [stop and] said, 'No, can you tell me. I do not care! What should I do what is right and spend time with Miranda," he says. "And so we are spending almost all of May, just hanging out together. I mean no friends, no family, only he and I hung out most of the month. And 'good enough for us that' ll want to return to kill again, and I'd want to go back to work. [Laughs] "

No comments:

Post a Comment