Wednesday 17 August 2011

"Dreamer" Christina Hendricks Sa Husband "really Natural Breasts

Its signature red hair could come from a bottle, but Christina Hendricks assure the fans, the only thing fake about her body in the latest issue of the Daily Mail you. The stunning star of 36 "Mad Men" rounded to the part played by the British of "terrifying" Joan Harris (nee Holloway), his "strikingly attractive" co-star in love with her husband, actor Geoffrey Arend, and, of course, her infamous curves.

Joan is a game of AMC hit series "Mad Men": "I like to play Jane, because she is a departure from who they are in season, I thought." Oh Lord, this woman is scary - I could not be his friend! 'But now I think that being friends because he is so strong and pretty wonderful, "Christina says, adding:". I was just asking him not to tell me what you really think all the time "

In his sexy co-stars "Jon [Hamm] feel more of a brother to me, but listen, I am a woman and I can look at the man and says he is incredibly talented and incredibly attractive, but are all guys .. the show, I think John Slattery [who plays Roger Sterling, Joan even love] - he's handsome and charismatic as can be. "



"The best husband ever," Arend, whom he married in 2009: "We were both in other relationships and not in that mindset, I loved her energy and spirit, and friends always tells me:" You have to meet my new Geoffrey friend - is not as fun. Therefore, my friends invited him to dinner and he was late - which is always late - and asked if I wanted to save the seat next to Geoffrey and I said "No, no - do not." Of course when I said it did not matter, suddenly you do business. I think my brain had to catch my heart. "

No comments:

Post a Comment